The Vibe: Charming. Discovery. Local Gems
Perfect For: Couples, friends, wine and beer lovers (this part is optional), also great for families if you omit the "Sips" part!
This Journey takes you in this direction: West of Ottawa
You might experience:
Quaint vineyards and breweries
A gorgeous waterway vista
Unique photo ops
Beautiful historic venues
Sips, Strolls and Surprises
- Best Time to Journey: April to October but outdoor stops are open all year long. If you intend on stopping in at the stores and eateries we suggest you travel from Tuesday to Sunday as some venues might be closed. Most vineyards are only open weekends. Breweries open Tuesday to Sunday.
- Extra Costs: Free - optional paid activities
- Total driving between stops: 1 hr 20
- Driving time to first destination from:
Ottawa - 1 hr 10
Kingston - 2 hrs 40
Gatineau - 1 hr
Pembroke - 2 hrs 30
Montreal - 1 hr
- Pet friendly: Pets on leash for all outdoor stops but not in any indoor venues you might choose to visit
- Accessible: Yes
- Activity Level: Easy, short walks - optional longer hikes
We don't want to reveal too much and keep it as unexpected as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.